New Build Flats
Beyond Building Regulations Guidance. Construction Specifications for House Extensions, New Builds, Flat Conversions, Loft Conversions, Garage Conversions and Garage Builds.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Use of BuildingRegs4Plans Specifications
- Use of the Building Specifications for Non-Registered Users is limited to use as Guidance only. Our Premium and Standard Registration Schemes permit commercial use on Building Regulations Plans of our House Extension, New Build, Loft and Garage Conversion Specifications.
The Specifications and Drawings
- Users should read the New Build Info Page prior to using the New Build App.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the notes are suitable for use in your particular situation. Our notes do not cover all situations. Relevance and validity of these building notes should be verified with the relevant authority, LABC, along with the use of their guidance notes and reference to the Building Regulations Approved Documents.
- We offer no assurance or guarantee of Buidling Regulations Approval through use of our notes.
- Our Building Notes are not intended as a statement of law. Users should verify their relevance and suitability with LABC or your Approved Inspector.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and the Building Notes, we make no guarantee in respect to errors or omissions.
- Important Note on Scope: The Specs & Detail Drawings are applicable to work in England & Wales only.
- A Note-List produced with the BR4P website should be regarded only as a starting point for a Drawing Specification, rather than the finished article. The built-in 'Edit-Notes' feature gives users the ability to edit and delete individual notes according to individual requirements.
- We assume no legal liability or responsibility for loss or damage resulting from the use of information contained on our website.
- We reserve the right to update information at any time without prior notice.
- Our Building Notes are updated from time-to-time. Please check regularly (eg if reusing or adapting an old specification) on the website to ensure that you have our most up-to-date Building Regs Notes.
- Premium Registered Users should always use the latest versions of Detail Drawings by downloading them on an 'as-needed' basis from the website.
Copyright - Detail Drawings & Website Files
- Our website and the images and files contained within, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without our permission.
- Detail Drawings sold on our website are copyrighted. They are for personal use and for commercial use in construction plans. However, they may not published on a website, resold or distributed beyond the uses outlined here.
Purchase of Drawings
- Since our payment system uses Paypal, please see the Paypal User Agreement for Paypal's usage policy. However, we will do our best to resolve any genuine dispute amicably and we do consider customer satisfaction to be of great importance to us.
Guidance and Advice
- Architectural drawings should be prepared by a qualified and experienced person.
- You should contact Building Control or your Approved Inspector for any queries or advice on Building Regulations.
Educational Users and Licences
- Use of Detail Drawings made available under an Educational Licence is limited to non-commercial.
- Educational Licences are available for purchase by Educational Establishments only.
Logins and Accounts
- Login details are only valid for the licence holder whose name and email are linked to their registration and they should not be distributed, published or forwarded for use by third parties.
- Payment is for one year subscription and is not, by default, automatically renewed. However, you will be informed on a date close to the expiry of your subscription.
- There is an Auto-Renew option available at registration but requires manually selecting to enable auto-renew of the subscription at expiry otherwise the payment taken is just a one-off payment.
- Cancellation of Auto-renewal (Paypal account holders). Auto-renewing payments are handled by Paypal but users with a Paypal account can cancel auto-renewal via their Paypal account.
- Cancellation of Auto-Renewal (Card payment via Paypal, non account-holders). Users that signed up to Auto-Renew with a card via Paypal should inform us if they wish to cancel their auto-renewal. An email to us should suffice for this purpose.
- For more information regarding payments, please refer to Paypal.